Resolution MFs!!!

so i've had my gym membership for about a year and a half. and in this time i've NEVER had trouble finding an open treadmill or anything else. there has always been ample room. so much room, in fact, that i've always had a choice as to which treadmill to use. because i'm the type of person that likes the furthest one from where most of the traffic is. but come this january the place is ALWAYS F'ING FULL! and i know it's because of all the resolution mofos. it gets on my freaking nerves.

but i guess it's also a blessing in disguise. because today i climbed stairs for half an hour instead of jogging. which is good, since you're supposed to switch it up, right? it also forces me to practice being mindful and cultivating peace in my heart. cause i have to literally stop myself from thinking such atrocious thoughts as, "you're fat and you'll always be fat. get the f'k off my treadmill, bitch..."

so, thank you resolution mfs! i sincerely hope you reach your goals.

0 comments: