Tonight: Like CMA, baby...

Tonight..

So.. those of you that know me, or know us.. (cause there really is no me anymore) will totally get this conversation/scenario.. It went something like this:

E: i think I'm gonna cut my hair before you leave.

me: Uhhh.. turns out we're leaving earlier than I thought.. Like, 8:30.

E: (disgusted look, like, wtf??) then, "You don't even make enough to pay for your outings.."

me: BIG CHEESE SMILE!

E: "you party more hours than you work.."

me: (with continued smile and a HAHAHA!) But we get free drinks!!!!

E: Evil eye.

me: "but here's the problem, I don't know what to wear.."

E: "F you!"- spelled Pho(k) you!

me & E: hahahahahha!

OK.. I get it.. I really do wish I worked more. This isn't my fault..

BUT! Like CMA baby, I am Grouchy and Lucky!!! I need not explain the Grouchy part, but I AM Lucky cause if you remember, a while back I asked for a friend. And guess what!?!? Ask and you shall receive! I have a new friend. She's hot and without penis! (but taken.. sorry, boys!).

We went out tonight and had a fantastic time.

But mostly I am Lucky cause I have E. So, thank you E. YOU are FANTASTIC!

0 comments: